CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're back...

I know, I know...it's been awhile. And the last time I posted was to tell you that my dog had died. And although I cared about Tippy and will always remember the 14 years we spent together, I wanted to introduce everyone to the newest addition to my family:


BAILEY!!!

This is her "before" picture. She had surgery the day before she came home with me so I couldn't get her groomed for 2 weeks while her stitches healed.

And now for the new and improved Bailey:


Isn't she beautiful?



2 comments:

Marcy said...

YOU'RE BACK!! I stopped by juuuuust incase and I'm so stinkin' happy to see that you've posted about your new baby! woohoo!!

sara said...

She's so cute! You need to bring her over sometime to play with ours! We should just have a puppy party!!